When it comes to spring, summer, and early fall, even winter in some parts of the country, there frequently comes a time when the length of the grass gets too tall and it is time to bring out the tools to reduce the grass blades to an appropriate height.
However, your average lawnmower can’t get everywhere. That is when it is time to break out the string trimmer, this article should help you select the best string trimmer for the money
The different types of string trimmers included in this article will be:
- Battery Powered String Trimmers
- Gas Powered String Trimmers
- Corded Electric String Trimmers
String trimmers are lightweight tools people can use to reach the spots that lawnmowers can’t, such as along the side of a building, around a light pole, or near outdoor steps.
Many people like trimmers as they are easy to store, can get to the grass that grows in the cracks of the sidewalks, and are far easier to maneuver than lawnmowers.
Mowers are still preferred to cut grass as they have a wider cutting path than string trimmers and it would take far longer for a string trimmer to mow the whole lawn, but that is not what they are designed to do. They are like an unattached accessory to the mower, such as how parts of some vacuums can be removed to reach places the whole vacuum can’t.
Some of the links on this page will be affiliate links that take you over to Amazon (paid link), as an Amazon Associate this site earns from qualifying purchases.
Battery Powered String Trimmers
With battery-powered string trimmers, there is never any need to worry about gas or oil and there is no need to worry about an extension cord restricting your range of motion. These types of string trimmers are highly popular and have either lithium-ion or ni-cad rechargeable batteries.
EGO Power+ 15″ Cordless String Trimmer With Battery & Charger
The EGO Power+ is a big step up for those who are looking to combine power and convenience. The cordless power is completely unrivaled with a 56-volt Lithium-Ion battery, the first-ever for a cordless trimmer. It has a cutting swath of 15 inches, easily rivaling bulky lawnmowers and making them fear for their existence.
The lightweight aluminum shaft extends and makes it far easier to maneuver. Instead of wrestling with a heavy lawnmower, all you have to do with this trimmer is move your arm, pivot and you have turned it in the direction you need.
If you want a trimmer that has the performance of gas, but you don’t want to deal with the fumes or the noise of a gas trimmer, or the hassle of fueling it, then the EGO Power+ 15-inch string trimmer is the one to get.
- Cutting a swath of 15 inches
- Powerful 56-volt Lithium-Ion battery
- The rapid reload head and battery makes it great for smaller trimming jobs
- Dual feed twist line is 0.095 inches in diameter
- Variable speed trigger
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/3bERoch” ]
Greenworks GST80320 16-Inch Cordless String Trimmer (Attachment Capable)
Charger and battery models that are compatible with this Greenwrks model are GBA80200, GBA80400, and the GCH8040. It comes with an easy load head when it comes to refilling the trimmer line and it has a self-winding spool head.
This saves you from spending what seems like an eternity winding and rewinding the spool before you can use the trimmer.
If you want the performance of a gas engine but don’t want the noise and fumes that come with it, the brushless motors are far more reliable and delivers the performance equivalent of a 32cc gas engine, also saving you time and preventing fume headaches.
If balance and ergonomics are two features you have been looking for, then this trimmer with a top-mounted motor is what you have been looking for.
- 80-volts for high-efficiency and extended run times
- Everything fits right the first time so users don’t have to deal with more frustration
- Heavy grade construction so it lasts a long time
- Variable speed trigger for power on demand
- 2aH battery charges within 30 minutes and 4aH battery charges within 1 hour
- The battery has up to 45 minutes run time
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/2Sz6ok9″ ]
Toro 51484 Cordless 12-Inch Battery Powered Trimmer/Edger
The telescoping shaft with an adjustable assist handle is designed for comfort and added reach. Your arms can only reach so far, so it only makes sense that your tools have multiple adjustment settings. The best thing about this trimmer is that you can convert it into an edger in seconds, saving time when minutes count when there is an oncoming storm or when you are losing sunlight.
With a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you will never have to worry about running out of gas while using it and you will never have to worry about the cord coming unplugged.
The auto-feed line keeps the trimmer at the right length, so you never have to stop to adjust and the 12-inch cutting width provides fast results, even if you have the time.
- 2-year warranty
- Durable, powerful, and effortless to use
- Can convert the trimmer into an edger with a simple push of a button
- Easy maneuverability. Need to turn a corner? All you have to do is pivot the trimmer and you don’t have to wrestle with a bulky machine
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/324gKfm” ]
POWERWORKS ST60L2511PW 14-inch Brushless Top Mounted String Trimmer
Another benefit of electric trimmers is that they last longer because they don’t need gas.
With a 14-inch cutting path, this trimmer is as good as a lawnmower when it comes to getting the job done fast. No need to worry about grass clumping on the blades and having to stop the mower to clean it.
With 45 minutes of run time, you will get the job done in no time. If you need more than 45 minutes? Simply take it out, put it on the charger, and put the second charged battery in its place and you are good to go.
Remember the frustration of lawnmower pull cords? Remember the endless pulling and those times where you just about got the mower started, but you have to stop because your arm got tired? With an electric start button, those days are over.
- 4-year warranty on the tool
- 2-year warranty on the battery
- Durable for a long life
- Compatible with other Powerworks 60v tools
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/2Synsac” ]
WORX WG160.4 Hi-Capacity Cordless String Trimmer
If you are someone who is short or someone who is tall, all you have to do is adjust the telescopic shaft and adjust the handle for the best comfort and control you can get out of a trimmer. Short and tall people can rejoice to know that there will be no awkward handling with this trimmer.
Batteries? There are two batteries included and this trimmer features hi-capacity 4.0aH batteries so users can get more done with double the run time. Need a mini mower or an edger? The trimmer easily converts into both of those in seconds.
One of the most exciting features is the automatic single line feed that offers one of the best cutting performance out there. Lightweight, adjustable, durable, and powerful. Where has this been all our lives?
- Long-lasting batteries
- Can quickly convert the trimmer into a mini mower or an edger
- The height is easily adjustable, making it the dream tool for those outside the average height range
- Easy to assemble
- Very quiet with almost no vibration
- Never have to fight with pullcords
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/2wna6Vv” ]
BLACK+DECKER LSTE523 Battery Powered String Trimmer
Need something with a little extra torque, this trimmer has a power drive transmission for increased torque. Granted, it doesn’t seem to be something seen on most trimmers, but there are no complaints here. This trimmer cuts a 12-inch swath, making it fast to use for mowing and trimming.
Get those pesky weeds coming up between sidewalk edges. Say goodbye to unwelcome thorny vines!
Save time by easily converting the trimmer to a wheeled edger when you need it.
No need to go back to the shed when you have the right tool in your hands already. Speaking of the right tool, this trimmer is ideal for user comfort due to the adjustable height feature. The two-speed control features give you a choice between extended run time or more power.
- Adjustable height and handle. Too short for your comfort? Adjust it. Too tall for your comfort? Adjust it
- Easily converts to a wheeled edger
- Excellent for trimming sidewalks and edging for flowerbeds, as well as overgrown areas
- Need more power for a stubborn job? Simply switch to a different speed
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/37vFIFf” ]
VonHaus 40V Cordless String Trimmer/Edger Battery And Charger Included
Not only is it lightweight at 10lbs, but it affords the user complete mobility and comfortable operation with its soft-grip handle and adjustable head rotation. Users can breathe easy knowing that there is both an edge and safety guard, preventing injuries.
What lawnmower do you know that can easily go around tree trunks. Oh, that’s right. None of them. The VonHaus trimmer can though.
With a 90angle adjustment lock for the trimmer and a 9.8-inch cutting path, it will be a breeze to trim along fences and around flowerbeds. Have you ever wanted a trimmer that didn’t look like almost every other trimmer on the block?
The VonHaus 40V Max is distinctive and elegant with a perfect balance of orange, black, and gray and the battery adds to the trimmer design.
- Soft-grip handle along with an ergonomic design
- Lightweight and only weighs 10 pounds. No need to struggle when moving the trimmer
- Distinctive and elegant design
- Adjustable trimmer head for accurate cutting to get closer to fences, flowerbeds, and tree trunks
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/3bJUo79″ ]
DEWALT DCST920B 20V Cordless and Brushless 13″ String Trimmer
This is a bare tool item with the battery and charger sold separately, while the trimmer comes in two parts and requires assembly.
Know what this trimmer doesn’t come with? No pull cords. All that is required to start this trimmer is to pull the trigger. No more tired arms. Another advantage battery-powered trimmers have over gas-powered trimmers is that they require a lot less maintenance to keep them running.
This string trimmer offers precise power control with a variable speed trigger with a hi/lo speed control switch.
If there is tough overgrowth to get through, switch the speed to hi and when finished switch it back to low for regular power. The brushless motor maximizes the durability and efficiency of the trimmer with the design of the gear drive providing more torque.
- Very lightweight, only weighing 8.5 pounds. Weighs almost as much as a light bowling ball
- 13-inch cutting swath means that more overgrowth is removed faster
- Trimmer is lightweight and easy to maneuver, putting less stress on the user
- Durable, efficient, and long-lasting
- 5.0aH battery
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/38Do6sv” ]
Gas-Powered String Trimmers
As with battery-powered string trimmers, gas-powered string trimmers are not limited by a length of cord and can go anywhere you need. Gas-powered string trimmers often have more power than battery-powered and electrical trimmers, therefore they can cut through more stubborn plants faster than the other two types would.
Troy-Bilt 41AD27BA766 Gas String Trimmer
Are you left-handed or right-handed? It doesn’t matter as this trimmer features an adjustable J-handle so anybody can use it. Are you right-handed and taking over for your left-handed spouse? Nothing to worry about, just adjust the handle!
With previous trimmers, did you ever have the need to use attachments but couldn’t? This trimmer’s design allows for 10 different TrimmerPlus attachments, eliminating the need for additional separate tools that take up space.
Remember using older trimmers where it felt like your arm was still vibrating for hours afterward? Even with the powerful engine, the crankshaft is fully supported so all you get is a low amount of vibration. Highly powerful and durable, a must for any tool shed.
- Low vibration. You won’t have to put up with a tingly arm that still feels like it’s vibrating.
- The powerful engine can help tame the heaviest overgrowth.
- Attachments allow for versatility. Got some branches that need to come down? Simply add a saw blade attachment.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/37y3BME” ]
Husqvarna 128CD, Gas 17 in. Curved Shaft String Trimmer
Curvy, convenient, and versatile. One of the downsides about owning a gas-powered trimmer, or most gas-powered anything, is that you are always having to guess as to how much fuel is left. No more need for guessing or no risk for running out as the fuel take is translucent.
All you have to do is glance at it to see where your fuel level is. Why can’t all trimmers and lawnmowers be like that?
You may have noticed that the Husqvarna 128CD curves. This helps to distribute the weight of the trimmer evenly and helps the user operate it for longer periods of time. Three cheers for ergonomics! If there is air in the carburetor and the fuel system, there is a handy air purge primer bulb.
Speaking of the fuel system, the engine takes a mixture of 2-cycle oil and unleaded gasoline.
- Beautifully curved shaft to distribute trimmer weight
- The trimmer head is designed for easy trimmer line reloading17-inch trimmer head
- The cutting shield protects the user from rocks and debris
- The head is detachable, making the trimmer easy to store and easy to transport
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/39JRFsm” ]
CRAFTSMAN WS405 Straight Shaft WEEDWACKER Gas-Powered String Trimmer
Incredibly easy to start with the 2-step easy-start technology. All you have to do is prime the tool and pull. Yes, there is a pull cord but not the type of pull cord that gives pull cords a bad name, tired arms, and frustrated people.
This 4-cycle gas engine saves time as you can trim more grass and weeds in less time than other trimmers.
Not only that, but you also don’t have to mix oil and gasoline for the engine. No need to worry about fuel-to-oil ratios with this trimmer. Operator fatigue is a thing of the past with reduced vibrations and a multi-position handle.
- Straight shaft design makes it easy to trim near bushes and around trees
- 17-inch cutting width means you cut more grass in less time
- Refilling the line is easy The trimmer is easy to start, just prime and pull
- Attachment capable with brands such as TrimmerPlus, thereby reducing time
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/39IRqhu” ]
On your mark, get set, trim!
One of the more notable features of the Remington RM2700 is the quick-change head that allows users to convert from blade to bump head in a matter of seconds. Speaking of blades, the 18-inch cutting width of the metal blades cuts through dense vegetation in seconds that ordinarily would have taken hours to remove by hand.
The full-crank 2-cycle engine provides the great power necessary to work on tough jobs, letting you get done faster.
You never have to worry about tiring your arm in multiple attempts to start the trimmer thanks to the quickstart technology.
Once you do get started, there is an adjustable J-handle so it doesn’t matter if the person before you was right-handed or left-handed. Or if you switch hands. How about that shoulder strap?
The shoulder strap allows for easier use and reduces fatigue while providing a greater amount of control.
- Shoulder strap, hands down. Even better if the trimmer is off and you are walking somewhere but don’t want to carry it in your hands
- Attachment compatible and can be turned into a hedge trimmer, cultivator, blower, and more
- Cuts through the thickest grass and weeds
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/2OZmWQs” ]
HUYOSEN Grass String Trimmers Gas Powered Straight Shaft
Remember the shoulder strap that comes with the Remington trimmer? With the Huyosen, the user wears a harness and the backpack design makes using the trimmer much more comfortable.
There is also a quick-release mechanism for removing the harness quickly. Since it is designed for both home and professional use, this is an excellent trimmer for getting rid of brambles, roots, and thick weeds while maintaining both large and small lawns.
Not only is the soft trigger handle ergonomically designed, but it is detachable and all you have to do is to tighten the handle knob once the handles are on the upper shaft. Speaking of the shaft, it is made from lightweight aluminum and is adjustable to the user’s height.
However, this would not be the type of trimmer to be used in locations such as Denver, Colorado as the max elevation for this is 3,280 feet above sea level and Denver, Colorado is 5,280 feet above sea level.
- The harness makes the trimmer very comfortable to use, especially since the trimmer weighs 23.9 pounds
- Replaceable nylon trimming line that is designed for mowing and trimming around obstacles
- The brush cutter attachment is ideal for thick overgrowth
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/38zycdS” ]
Wild Badger Power WBP52BCI Gas 2-in-1 String Trimmer And Brush Cutter
The only wild badger you would ever want to find in your yard, the Wild Badger Power offers a full-crank 2-cycle start engine and a 17-inch cutting swatch for power and lawn care efficiency. While it has the look of one of the older style trimmers, the Wild Badger is still a versatile and powerful tool for getting things done fast.
Balance and better control are two things that people using this trimmer will notice.
These traits are provided by the ergonomic bicycle handles on the shaft of the trimmer which reduces arm strain. The straight shaft is designed for ease of use and the comfort of the user. The aluminum casing over the transmission reduces vibration, which provides more stability when using the trimmer.
Replacing the spool line is fast and easy, just tap the trimmer head and go once the line is replaced.
- The full crank design increases fuel efficiency, reduces emissions, and extends the life of the trimmer
- Lightweight, convenient, and durable
- It also comes with a harness to reduce arm and back strain
- 6-year homeowner’s warranty, 3-year warranty for commercial use
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/2vLlbzh” ]
COOCHEER Gas Straight Shaft String Trimmer and Brush Cutter with Detachable Head
Not only does this Coocheer trimmer have a 10-inch cutting path, but it also has an 18-inch cutting blade to take care of bushes, shrubs, and other stubborn vegetation, and you can quickly change from a 3T blade to a dual-line head in a matter of seconds.
Sometimes it isn’t always easy to transport or store something straight and long. Coocheer understands this, which is why they designed this trimmer with a split shaft for easier storage and transportation.
Not only was it designed to be highly ergonomic, with its adjustable handle, slip-free design and shoulder strap, but it is maneuverable, balanced, and very easy to control when reaching around trees and shrubs. At that end of the day, you will cheer for this trimmer from Coocheer.
- You can do multiple chores with one machine, saving time that can be better spent elsewhere
- The trimmer is easy to start and easy to operate
- It also comes with a brush cutter for wet grass, thick grass, and weeds
- The air cooling system prevents the tool from overheating as easily during use
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/2wpKrM1″ ]
Poulan Pro PR28SD, 17 in. Straight Shaft String Trimmer Gas Powered
You know how tools such as chainsaws, trimmers, and lawnmowers have pull cords?
Remember how frustrating it to try to start something with a pull cord to the point that you don’t want any tool that has a pull cord? This pull cord is spring assisted and works with a purge bulb that makes starting the trimmer fast and easy. Your arm will thank you.
There are six optional trimmer attachments that don’t require any tools to change out.
Not only can you trim the edges near your fence line or near the sidewalk, but you can also do hedge trimming, tiling, blowing, and tree pruning. Instead of prepping yet another tool if you have a tree that needs to be pruned, all you have to do is grab an attachment and you are good to go.
- Range of attachments to take care of a wide range of needs
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position
- Air purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system
- Quick and simple to reload the trimmer spool
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/320rds7″ ]
Corded Electric String Trimmers
The two main advantages to corded electric string trimmers are that there is no need for gas or oil to run it and there are no batteries to recharge.
All that is required is a source of electricity.
A few things that most people don’t like about corded electric tools are that the cord can get caught on objects and there is a potential for tripping over the cord, or for it getting in the way.
Greenworks 21142 (Attachment Capable) 18-Inch Corded String Trimmer
Have you ever been short on time and wanted to trim or mow the lawn quickly and efficiently? With an 18-inch cutting path, you will be done in no time. This lightweight trimmer is excellent when it comes to operating the trimmer, and the over-mold grip and auxiliary handle provides more control and maneuverability.
This attachment capable tool can be used as an edger, cultivator, cyclone blower, hedge trimmer, pole saw, and disk blower. You can edge your lawn, cultivate a garden or aerate your lawn, trim your hedges, and prune trees or vines.
With the attachments, you don’t have to worry about cluttering your shed or garage with redundant tools. You don’t have to worry about batteries, charging the trimmer, or adding gas. Just plug it in and you are ready to go. Not only that, but electric trimmers have less noise than their gas-powered counterparts.
- Attachments offer an assortment of tools for various chores
- Variable trigger speed
- Lightweight at only 9.9 pounds, making it maneuverable and comfortable to use
- Quick connect coupler allows for easy attachment switches
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/2Sz6xEk” ]
BLACK+DECKER String Trimmer BESTA510
At 8,000 rpm, this orange Black & Decker string trimmer means business. If you are worried about a cord getting in the way, or disconnecting, the cord retention system prevents accidental disconnection while in use. Another useful feature is the automatic feed spool which eliminates bumping for more string.
The edging feature is useful when it comes to polishing up areas by flower beds, sidewalks, and driveways. Not only that, but it is also strong enough to take on overgrowth and tougher weeds.
At 5.3 pounds, this trimmer is so light you will hardly know you are holding it, making it maneuverable and ergonomic to use. It features a safety guard to protect against flying grass, debris, and rocks, as well as an auxiliary handle for better control. Since it is easy to assemble, you can put it together and put it to use in no time.
- The cord retention system is an excellent feature for those who hesitate using corded tools because of the possibility of accidental disconnection
- Lightweight and easy to move around
- Excellent for those who don’t want to deal with battery or gas-powered trimmers
- The shaft is easy to adjust
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/2P06pLO” ]
If you want a reliable, durable, lightweight trimmer with an appealing design and color scheme, then this is the trimmer for you.
This compact trimmer is so lightweight you can hardly feel it as you take care of the pesky weeds and the grass around trees and bushes. With a trim guard and a retractable arm, not to mention the adjustable handle, this trimmer makes it easy and comfortable to get the job done without putting additional strain on the arms or back.
Deceptively quiet, this electric string trimmer won’t wake your neighbors or disturb everyone in the neighborhood.
It is recommended to wear goggles and boots as it tends to throw the debris in every direction and sometimes the line gets long and you don’t want to be the one weed-whacked. The CMESTA900 runs on .065-inch diameter line and it is a single line with an auto-feed.
- A quiet trimmer perfect for early morning summer trimming before it gets too hot to do anything comfortably.
- Features edge and twist capability to get edges of lawns and around trees and bushes.
- Comes with a 3-year limited warranty13-inch string trims weeds quickly.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/2vKdzgM” ]
Sun Joe TRJ607E 10 inch Electric String Trimmer
This 2.8-pound trimmer is so light and compact that you will barely feel it in your hands as you displace weeds and grass near the edge of your lawn. Despite the petite structure, it has a powerful 2.5 amp motor that cuts a 10-inch swath wherever it goes.
The TRJ607E starts with a push of a button and is the perfect trimmer for a flowerbed, walkways, patios, and small yards.
This trimmer is incredibly easy to use, maneuverable, and the ergonomic handle is designed to minimize wrist fatigue and arm strain. It has a bump feed spool advances the cutting string as needed. Easy to assemble with only five screws to screw in.
If you can find a screwdriver, you can assemble this string trimmer in a few minutes.
- Excellent for people who need something ergonomic and lightweight to avoid wrist and arm strain
- Powerful motor for its size and starts with a push of a button
- Maneuverable, easy to use, and easy to assemble
- Light enough to hang on a single hook without worrying about too much weight being placed on the hook
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/2UYB9AT” ]
What has an adjustable handle, a telescoping shaft, and has a powerful 5 amp motor?
The Toro 51480 of course.
Not only does it have a powerful 5 amp motor, but it has an extra-wide dual-line cutting head with a 14-inch line that gets the job done fast and gets it done the first time. Not only is it easy to use, but you can switch it from a trimmer to an edger in a matter of seconds. There is even a wheel to guide the edger for precise trimming.
This corded trimmer and edger make it a breeze to cut through thick weeds and grass, getting the job done faster when it would have taken far longer to do by hand.
The aluminum shaft is rust-free, tough, and durable so you never have to worry about using a fragile trimmer.
- The aluminum shaft makes the trimmer lightweight while also remaining rust-free
- The adjustable handle and telescoping shaft make the trimmer easy for anyone to use
- The auto-feed trim line automatically adjusts the line when you pull the trigger. This provides for the perfect cutting length
- Powerful motor that makes every trimming job fast and easy to do
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/39NNpIJ” ]
The Blue Ridge BR8100U has the perfect shade of bluish-gray to go with the pure gray, black, and orange sections of the string trimmer.
The color isn’t that important, but what is important that this model is an upgraded version that was designed to do away with a control switch malfunction that afflicted the previous version, which the designers succeed with doing.
No need to worry about accidental cord disconnection as the cord retention system is designed to prevent just that.
Whether you are tall or short, there is an adjustable handle that gives the user a perfect grip and reduces arm and wrist strain. Fast enough to trim thick grass and weeds, but has a spacer guard to protect plants and flowers from the string trimmer.
Pretty much everyone has accidentally thrashed a few flowers using a trimmer, which is what the spacer guard is designed to protect against.
- Spacer guard protects plants and flowers from accidental trimming
- Dual-line auto-feed to get the job done faster and an edger conversion feature for tidy lawns
- With 1900/min and no-load speed, everything gets cut quickly
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/3256pzO” ]
Scotts Outdoor Power Tools ST00213S Corded Electric String Trimmer
With the Scotts ST00213S, that is exactly what you get. Was the person who used the trimmer before you taller or shorter than you are? Not to worry, the adjustable handle and telescopic pole ensure that you will be trimming comfortably in no time.
With the 3-position adjustable cutting head, it is so easy to trim everything to perfection, making everything look as though it had been professionally done and leaving your neighbors wondering when a gardener had stopped by.
Built-in cord retention helps to secure cords so you never have to worry about tripping over the cord. The trigger also features a safety switch if you have to suddenly stop the trimmer.
- Lightweight at 4.6 pounds, making it comfortable and maneuverable
- Great trimmer for when you need to get the grass that the lawnmower just can’t reach. Or for getting rid of those invasive weeds that you got thought you got rid of last year
- The adjustable cutting head makes it easy to get around edges and make everything look perfect
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://amzn.to/3235mQE” ]